My Cracks ...

I have a friend who described to us what she 'saw' during worship at the church a couple of weeks ago...

The picture was one of a cracked vase - and as she watched, the cracks were filled up with gold - making a breath-takingly beautiful pattern.

She was so humble, and so excited as she shared this picture.

In the past, I have been astounded at the fact that our Father would take broken pieces and heal them - making beauty, AND actually making the cracked places stronger (not more vulnerable) than the rest because of His touch.

Now I add this new element.  His Super Glue is like gold, and the pattern of our brokenness is a beautiful pattern.

Wow.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the smoke clears.....

The Key...

Overwhelmed by love