Today I'm thinking about courage.

15 1/2 years ago we moved to Grants Pass to pastor. The scripture that steadied my heart to make the move to Grants Pass from a church we loved in Salem was Joshua 1:6.
"Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. Be strong and very courageous."

So, today I am looking into the eyes of my Father saying, "Today I still believe Your promise. Help me to be strong and courageous."

In the battle that we (all) are a part of it is easy to forget the promises. But today I am crying out to see His promise fulfilled in this valley.

Why the picture of the spider? Well, it was on our garbage can a couple of weeks ago and.....I was SO courageous that I texted Dennis in the middle of his city council workshop to come home and get rid of that thing.

Yep, REALLY courageous! Hope to do better in the battle for Eternity.

God bless you with courage and strength and peace today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love