Thank you...


Thank you to every woman in my life that has showed me the faithfulness of God, and has been faithful in the hardest of circumstances.

Thank you to every woman who has smile lines, and kind eyes.

Thank you to every woman who has trusted me with their story, and allowed me the honor of praying with them.

Thank you to every woman who has been through h-e-double toothpicks, kept going - finding a strength and joy and richness on the other side - and been willing to share their journey.

Thank you to every woman who has gifted me with a belly laugh -  or "I can't breath, my face hurts, my diaphragm is cramped" laughter time together.

Thank you to every woman who has trusted me with their tears.

Thank you to every woman who has SHOWED me what, "be strong in the LORD and the power of His Might" actually looks like.

Thank you to every woman who lives -  "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."  You know who you are.

Every day, I have been embracing what I am grateful for.  I started to try to write out names of people, and decided to do it this way - with categories - with how much I've seen Jesus in people - with gratefulness for those who have shared their hearts, their pain, their joys, their journey with me.

I.am.rich.

I.am.grateful.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love