Things that rhyme with fifty-nine~


What rhymes with fifty-nine??????


mighty fine   blood line   benign   divine  
              align    intertwine    shine    a sign   unique design
                                    foul line   front line   goal line   finish line
                                                  recline    draw the line   redefine  streamline
                                                           shoreline      shoreline      shoreline     

                                                              shoreline  

                                             
                                                           
 I am trying to find something fun about turning 59....59....59
 There has got to be something fun about this.

 I have gifted friends who I'm sure will be of GREAT help on FaceBook.

Although fun doesn't seem to be my theme this year, there are some things that are solid - things represented by the words you read at the start of this blog.  Truth.  Miracles.  A call to redefine and deeply abide.  Nope, not "fun", but Rock stuff that is a push back to ANYTHING the enemy has intended for harm.

Ok - so  -  here's what I know...

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."  Phil. 1:6

" 20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised."  Rom. 4:20-21

"13 I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."    Psalm 27:13-14

P.S.  I really wanted to include "porcupine" in the words that rhyme with fifty-nine.  Can't seem to stay mature for very long..... :-)











                       


Comments

Aunt Tea said…
59 and holding the line.
Go Jeanette!

I ask the Father in his great glory to give you the power to be strong in spirit. He will give you that strength through his Spirit.
Ephesians 3:16 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
lia crees said…
mighty fine rhymes with 59, love you to the moon and back!!

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

What I Have Learned...