PUSH BACK

Is. 54:13 - All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.

I think that the picture of all the parents, grandparents and mentors standing in the front of the church today with kids of all ages to sing, "You Make Me Brave" and "Never Let Go", will stay in my heart for a very long time.  It opened up heaven over us in a way that will impact the eternity of someone.

To hear those who have already walked farther down the journey sing, "Great is Thy Faithfulness" - with such strength - over the generations shook something in the Kingdom of darkness today.

Of this I am sure.

The thing that the enemy wants to steal the very most is our faith.  Young - old - he wants to steal our faith - kill our faith - destroy our faith.  Our joy?  Yep.  Our body?  Sure.  Our marriage?  Yes.  But most of all OUR FAITH.

We must see his strategy and refuse to fall for it.  PUSH BACK.

The scripture at the top of this blog is one of three that I've prayed over our sons for almost their entire lives.  Having a scripture base for praying for our guys has been huge for me.  When I don't see what I so desire to see, I run back to scripture and pray His own words back to Him.  Yes, I'm so grateful to be able to pray in the Spirit - but man do I LOVE praying the WORD.


Ps. 33:11-
 But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, 
the purposes of his heart 
through all generations.

Ps. 89:1 -
 I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever; 
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

Ps. 100:5 -
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; 
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

When what you see with your eyes captivates your attention,  run (don't walk) to Him - to His Word - and fix your heart on Him, lean into Him,  - the Author and the Finisher of our faith.   

Eph. 3:21 - 
...to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, 
for ever and ever! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love