He won't let go...

What happens when you lose something that's important to you?

A person.

A dream.

A thing.

A relationship.

An ability.

A promise.

You grieve.  

Can I tell you something so great about God?  You will never lose Him.  He has a strong hold on you, so even if you are too weak to hold on to Him, He has a firm grip on you.  He won't let go.  

My Father, You see my friend who is reading this note right now.  You love my friend who is reading this note at this very moment.  Will You please speak deeply into their heart - comfort, encouragement, destiny, restoration, healing, love and HOPE.  Thank you.
                                                                           I love you a ton...
                                                                                   Jeanette
                                                                                                   










And - just for fun - - - - -







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love