LOOK...

Revelation 21-22


21 I looked again and could hardly believe my eyes. Everything above me was new. Everything below me was new. Everything around me was new because the heaven and earth that had been passed away, and the sea was gone, completely. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride on her wedding day, adorned for her husband and for His eyes only. And I heard a great voice, coming from the throne.
A Voice: See, the home of God is with His people.
He will live among them;
They will be His people,
And God Himself will be with them.
 The prophecies are fulfilled:
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
Death will be no more;
Mourning no more, crying no more, pain no more,
For the first things have gone away….



This is what I read this morning  -  
       I woke up
             I opened the Word to where I'm currently reading
                   And I got to read the end of the Book!
                          It filled me - the Victory filled me - the glimpse of His Return - - - filled me.

I'm so grateful He came the first time. (I am very challeged this year to not get distracted by the "wrapping paper" and miss the "gift" - as Dennis talked about yesterday in our time together.)
 I'm so grateful that He Is with us now - God With Us.

But I'm so very grateful that our journey here is just a breath compared to the rest of the story...

(22:17) The Spirit and the Bride:  Come.

And let everyone who hears these words say, “Come.”

And let those who thirst come.
All who desire to drink, let them take and drink freely from the water of life.

(:20) The Anointed One: Yes. I am coming soon.

To which we say, “Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love