My name is Jeanette Webber, and I have been involved in an IPad accident...


Psalm 139:13-14 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well”
I happen to be one of those people who need to be reminded that I am made the way I am, on purpose - for a purpose.  
Last night I dropped my IPad on my foot - the corner of it shot like an arrow and hit like my foot had a target painted on it.  I had just taken a bath with nice, clear (not orange like the last 2 years) water from our new water heater.  I tried REALLY, REALLY hard to not drop my IPad in the water, cuz that would have been dorky.  Evidently I should have been REALLY, REALLY careful AFTER water was no longer involved.  It appears that an IPad can also be used as a weapon.  
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."
This last Sunday I forgot Moses' name.  Really?   In the middle of a time of moving mountains in praise, I can't remember MOSES?  What most people don't know is that before church I went and visited our new women's bathroom - there was available seating in there at that moment. ( I love that people can't talk to me through the crack in the stall door anymore!  Truly grateful.)  Walked from the bathroom to the front door of the church - and felt someone pull something.  I looked at my friend's face and heard her say, "Your skirt was tucked in your tights.  I thought I'd help you!"   Yes, that REALLY DOES happen to real life people.  At least it was taken care of before I went on the platform to lead worship.  Dork.  Dork.  Dork.
"...Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  
Ok - it's true that my foot is too swollen to wear a shoe comfortably today - and I don't want to put my prayer request on the prayer chain because I don't know how to explain an IPad injury accurately. But guess what?   Right now, my heavenly Father is saying, "That's MY girl!  She loves me with her whole heart.  She listens for My Voice.  And she's unique - the only IPad accident I saw all day yesterday!  I love her, that's MY girl!"
"This is my Beloved Son (daughter), in whom I am well pleased."   Help our hearts hear Your heart, Your opinion, Your love, Your grace, Father.  Amen.  






Comments

lia crees said…
You are amazing! You are a real person, and make mistakes just like I do! Thank you Jeanette for being the Godly and REAL women that you are. You rock Jeanette Webber!!!

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love