I Feel Strongly About Toilet Paper



There are some things that most people have an opinion about...
Toilet paper (Personally, I’m for it) - single or two-ply?
Licorice - black or red? Coconut seems to cause some division -water, oil, milk or butter?  Lima beans, peas, and cooked spinach - also seems to draw some discussion.  Gluten?  Red meat?  Mother's milk?  
Seems to be less people wearing pajamas at home but more people wearing pajamas at Walmart - where do you stand on pajama wearing?
Style, length and volume of worship at church can get the words going.
How about being put on hold, having to go through 85 automated cues, having the real person not be able to help you and then ending the call with the famous, “can I help you with anything else today” statement?

I could go on with the things that people feel strongly about (just off the top of my head) but I’m not gonna...
What if we felt strongly about loving each other?  What if the message of our actions and our lives yelled - “I love you more than my opinion!!!!” -  instead of, “I’M RIGHT!”  How about practicing with the small things?
Jesus answered, “The foremost is, Hear, O Israel!  The Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.  The second is this, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’  There is no other commandment greater than these.  Mark 12:29-31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love