What a time we had this weekend - 300,000 women participating in the Beth Moore Simulcast. Our church was one of the venues and was filled with

spectacular women from different churches and different towns. Women who came together to learn from, and worship - JESUS! Wow.

One thing that will stick with me was the lack of grouchiness. The spirit in the room was joyful and sweet and filled my heart with hope. The enemy loves us to be critical or arrogant or offended. Something powerful happens when we choose to love and serve and forgive.

I am praying that what we learned will put down roots and grow strong - and that we will grow strong together.

A huge THANK YOU to all who volunteered to help. And, thank you to all who came - I'm so glad you did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love