Wind


I like this bird because he is standing on a bench, looking at the ocean, in the middle of some extreme wind.

I want to 'stand' in extreme wind and enjoy the view!

My wind today is pain. Again. I have an EXTREME desire to lead worship from the piano this Sunday night when we meet to hang out with Jesus in worship and prayer. Physical therapy was rough today. It appears the scar tissue is re-attached to that median nerve that is sutured together. It appears that that nerve is slow in regenerating (which is a painful process). It's a windy day in my body today.

My heart feels the wind from what my kids and their kids are going through right now. My heart hurts as much as the damaged nerve in my wrist right now.

For today I'll lean on Ps. 61:4 - "I long to dwell in Your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings." I might not be able to stand and enjoy the view today (like the mighty warrior woman I want to be), but I will listen to the wind from the safe place - the shelter of His wings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

What I Have Learned...