So - about the horse deal...
We have friends who hiked the Pacific Crest Trail for 3 weeks with pack-horses. We met them at Diamond Lake, just for fun, and they were down-sizing from 3 horses to 1 horse for the last 10 days. The previous pictures were taken of them loading up, and heading out....

When I look at those pictures I see 2 possibilities. One is what actually was happening - 'let's see how much this horse can REALLY handle'. One of our friends kept assuring me that the horse really LIKES doing this!

The second possibility could be seen just by studying the pictures. One could think - "maybe the load is being UNLOADED by those people." I can almost FEEL the relief of having those big packs lifted off the horse's back, one at a time.

I would love to say a great, big, huge THANK YOU to every person in my life - and in the life of others - who takes the time and effort to help UNLOAD a heavy burden - rather than piling on .
Prayers and words and kindness that makes an unbelievable difference in the way I can conquer the trail laid out for me.

I know that God is the One who ultimately wants to carry the load. I know that. I just really want us to GET that we effect each other along this journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you who help 'bear one another's burdens - and so fulfill the law of Christ'! Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love