I Shaved My Legs for This?????

Ok - confession - I really don't like to shave my legs, my armpits or even my chin. I do it (well, not my chin) but only after I decide if my day really deserves it. The day I get to have a massage - definetly shave. The day I'm meeting with people who will tell me what the church is doing that they don't like, what I have done that they don't like or even what the nursery workers are doing that they don't like - don't shave. Why am I writing about this? Because I think someone reading this is STILL trying to be perfect - all the time. I know, you won't look at me the same from now on....you'll wonder, "will I get a rug burn if I touch her legs today?"
Relax! Enjoy the good stuff, live through and learn from the hard stuff. Shave if you want to!

Comments

robertandjamie said…
no kidding! I find myself looking at everyone around me in church and my care group wondering how long it will take me to get there. Thank you or reminding me that we are no one of us perfect(even the ones I judge myself by) and that I will never be, because only HE is. Oh, and to only let HIM be the judge and to quit comparing! Hey, I might just shave for the heck of it today:)

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love