Always wear clean underwear!

For as long as I can remember I've heard, "always wear clean underwear because you never know when you'll be in an accident." My thinking is, if I'm in an accident my underwear will not be clean any longer! But you know the unseen thing that we need to keep clean? Our heart....our attitude...our spirit. You just never know when a situation or conversation will come at you that you didn't expect. When that happens what's REALLY in your heart will come out....so keep your heart clean! And full of Him, not other junk like resentment or offense or fear. Matt. 12:34 - "Out of the abundance (overflow) of the heart the mouth speaks." God - help that 'abundance' to be courage and mercy and grace and peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

What I Have Learned...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!