YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY JOY

We sang Audrey Assad's "Good to Me" song again this morning during our study time.  Here are the words...

I put all my hope in the truth of Your promise
And I steady my heart on the ground of Your goodness
When I'm bowed down with sorrow I will lift up Your Name
And the foxes in the vineyard will not steal my joy

Because You are good to me, good to me
You are good to me, good to me, 
You are good to me

I lift up my eyes to the hills where my help is found
Your voice fills the night
Raise my head up to hear the sound
Though fires burn all around me I will praise You, my God
And the foxes in the vineyard will not steal my joy

(The Youtube of this song is on my last blog if you'd like to listen...)

I sang this song obnoxiously loud this morning.    Not ballad-y and gentle like Audrey does -  - LOUD - YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY JOY - LOUD - ENEMY, YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS ROUND - LOUD.  






Philippians 4 - "...I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances..."

That's my bottom line today.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

What I Have Learned...