Breath!

Have you ever gone an extended amount of time and all of the sudden realized, "I've been holding my breath all morning!" (Or - all day, or all month, or...all year.) That's hard on a body to do, and sometimes we don't even realize we are doing it.

I've been praying in an unique way this week, for those He's given me to care for (specifically) in His Kingdom. I hear myself praying, "Please let them breath in You. Let them take DEEP breaths of Your presence and Your love and Your provision and Your joy. Help them to let go of what holds them fearful or anxious - and breath."

You don't have to GO somewhere to get a breather. LOOK UP! Look up and listen for His voice - His words, His love, His song.

Take time to look around - the mountains around us, the sky above us, the flowers growing, the smile of a child - even a child you don't know - can give a breather to your heart.

Let Him renew your strength today - don't forget to breath!

Comments

lmnamn said…
Jeanette,

I always love your blog. Oftentimes, it speaks right at me. Thank you soooo much for taking the time to do these little things.

Oh and by the way... that picture of your grandson is the bomb... he is sooo adorable, I bet he gets away with a lot.

Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just call me…..SHANIQUA!

Overwhelmed by love